Childminder Bespoke Training
We offer some evening training for childminders. These can be found on our training schedule.
In order to provide bespoke training we require a minimum of 8 attendees and the cost will be £25 per childminder (single evening training session). The minimum is set with a view to ensuring the courses are affordable.
From the forum feedback the additional training courses you asked for were:
- Characteristics of effective learning
- Completing a SEF (Self evaluation form)
- Promoting communication and language
- Austism spectrum disorder awareness (3 sessions)
- Positive behaviour management
You may also want to consider:
- Involving children in designing their own play
- Developing emotional intelligence through outdoor play (including building risk taking opportunities into play)
- Maths gardens
- ICT (information and communication technology) in the early years – babies to 5 year olds
There may be other subjects you require and if so please let me know.