Harrow Council Logo

Early Years Logo

Changes to individuals in your childminder setting

Posted by Jackie Halpin on 05 September 2018 Ofsted

If you have a new childminder assistant starting or leaving your setting, you MUST complete an EY3 form.

This is also applicable for lodgers or new members of your family over 16 who are recently living in your home.  An EY2 form will need to be completed in conjunction with this. 

See Early years and childcare services: EY3 changes to individuals.

Provide feedback

Is this information accurate and up-to-date?

Click here to let us know